How can we help? πŸ‘‹

What equipment do I need to have to work with Wesual?

Any professional interchangeable lens camera is suitable for the services we offer our customers. Depending on the lenses and other equipment you own, you will be able to work in certain categories rather than others.

A full-frame camera would be recommended, but cameras with an APS-C sensor can also work well. A 360Β° camera for virtual tours would be a plus!

Depending on the lenses you own you will be able to receive assignments in different categories. Generally, it is required to have at least one bright standard zoom lens. In the case of real estate services, we require the use of an ultra-wide-angle lens.

It is important to take care of your camera and lenses. Photographs that show signs of dirt on the lens or sensor will not be considered acceptable.

Did this answer your question?